|Rab, 03 Feb 2021|
|8:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Menunggu (Cut-off 03 Feb, 5pm)
12 players needed
All are welcome to this friendly game!
1) Teams will be formed (generally 3 or 4 teams) and will play a series of rotating short games. Where there are only 2 teams, play will be continuous.
2) If team rotation is applicable, each game will last 10 minutes (3 teams) or 7 minutes (4 teams).
3) If team rotation is applicable, the winning team stays after each game. A team cannot play more than 3 consecutive games (or 2 if this is a "Chill" game).
4) Teams will be adjusted during the game if highly imbalanced.
5) Goalkeeper should rotate unless team has a permanent one.
6) Ball is out of play when it crosses the sideline. Corner kicks and kick-ins apply.
7) Goals can be scored from anywhere.
8) The goalkeeper can pick up a back pass (does not apply if this is an "advanced" game) but not more than twice in a row.
1) Keep the game friendly. Safety is paramount!
2) No sliding, hard tackles, or aggressive body contact.
3) No jostling at the netting.
4) No wearing foreign objects.
Free cancellation, with full refund, is permitted up to 24 hours before event, except in exceptional circumstances. Within 24 hours of the event, cancellation is no longer permitted.
If you truly can not make it, and it is within 24 hours of event, please inform our Customer Service team at +60 19-715 5588, so they can take note. "No shows" can affect the game experience and are frowned upon.
Exceptional circumstances refer to situations in which your cancellation will cause the number of participants in a confirmed event to drop below a minimum viable level to run it.
We all want to leave the pitch in one piece.
All skill levels are welcome at Stranger Soccer!
Please use a clear profile picture and name.
Submit your mobile number to receive your One-Time Password (OTP)Country:
Some telco servers might be having issues with the OTP, if you did not receive after 1 minute, please contact us at +60 19 715 5588.
Enter your OTP to verify your number
Have not received your OTP?
When the game is full, you can join the waiting list. You will be added into the game when someone withdraws from the game and you are the next in line.
You need to have enough balance in your wallet to be added to the game.
You will be updated when you are added to the game. Regular updates about the slots movement will also be provided.